Friday, December 12, 2008

WOW!

WOW-World of Women, call it fiction or fantasy, it's every man's dream. The most often plaguing our mind is, does it really exist? There have been countless attempts in the past right from creating a Matriarch Society like The Other World Kingdom to bringing the most gorgeous of them under one umbrella. Browse the net and you are bound to find thousands of websites boasting best of women on their sites. Truth be told, most of these does contain a lot of objectionable content and thus get filtered out. But...thanks to Break Media,WOW finds a new address. Few days ago, when I happened to this, wiki-like website, I was surprised by the style in which the information was presented. It's not cramped and just gives a brief introduction and work of the chick. And hence the website's name....Chickipedia.com


It's sort of addiction which keeps me awake and blog at this odd hour when more than 80% of my fellow country men are fast asleep. It's the addiction to write, addiction to chat and browse, addiction to find the next most interesting stuff on the net. And I can say, this has been one website which has evoked a lot of interest in me. Now, don't think of me as a pervert! Maybe I am...but I would like to say, I am trying to remain sane all the time...:P...I admire beauty so much that I can't stop at one!

One such stunner I have across on this site is Sarah Varone. No words to describe what I should call this senorita...:D...and as I scoot to watch out for the next best thing on the site, I just wanna say...Go. Check it out. You Will Love It...!
Amen!

Warning: Some content in these links might require Parental Guidance. The author is not responsible for any possible accident and no objections to the content shall be entertained!!!...:P

0 comments: